Design and follow up on the implementation of the IEP plan.
- An IEP is a written legal document describing what types of individualized special education services the child with special needs qualifies for.
- It is written by a team of professionals, including the child’s family and teacher.
- It describes how the child is currently performing in their classroom setting and what skills the child still needs support
- It includes measurable goals and objectives to help get the child to where they need to be.
- IEPs require quarterly progress reports and annual updates