The Inclusive Education and IEP Centre (IEIEPC) is an independent professional centre devoted to providing services and training teachers and other stakeholders in issues of inclusive education, special education and individualized educational planning in unique ways that improve the quality of life and maximise the learning potentials of persons with special needs. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach towards identification, intervention and individualized educational planning for persons with special needs in a manner that will maximise ability and facilitate learning.
IEIEPC hopes to improve the quality of inclusive and special education in Nigeria and Africa through training professionals in the education sectors and other stakeholders on quality inclusive and special education practices. The IEIEPC intends to impart in its trainees world class knowledge and practical skills in inclusive and special education, the importance of these skills on the lives of persons with disabilities and the possibility of actualizing the sustainable development goal of quality education for all. Therefore the IEIEPC hopes to produce trainees that will significant contribute to the education, welfare and wellbeing of persons with special needs using best practices.
IEIEPC is also committed to advocating for the rights of persons with special needs in Nigeria and Africa through raising awareness and influencing public policy.
We achieve excellent outcomes because we match our services with enthusiasm
We employ a multidisciplinary team in achieving our goals
We are true with our words
We work with the best in their respective fields
INCLUSIVE & SPECIAL EDUCATION TRAINING
We provide training in inclusive & special education and consulting services to the public and private sectors with interest in persons with special needs.
• In-house and in-school teachers training
• Design and implementation of IEPs
• Early identification and intervention services
• General and specific disability consulting
• Home-school itinerant special education services
• Advocacy and related community development projects
AN INCLUSIVE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM where persons with disabilities can equally participate and be valued.
• IEIEPC’s strategic plan for Nigeria is designed to ensure that the voice of our community is heard in the adoption and implementation of United Nation’s Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disability.
• Enable shared learning, collaboration and partnership between members of the IEIEPC community
• Strengthen the educational system by improving learning outcomes of students with disabilities by providing state of art services such as IEPs, teacher trainings, vocational trainings for students and inclusive building designs.
"Equality & Inclusion For All"